Translate

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Hazelnut Brownies

This is a yummy German/American infusion I thought up.  I had to find a brownie recipe because unfortunately here in Germany they do not sell brownies mixes cheap.  I found this on Pinterest and the original recipe is from the Fake-It Frugal website, which I totally think is a great concept.  The great thing about these is how cheap they are to make.  What I also find great is that you probably already have these ingredients in your cupboard.  If you don't have unsweetened cocoa, use a sweetened kind and then cut a bit of the sugar out of the main recipe.


Ingredients

1 cup sugar
1/2 cup flour
1/3 cup cocoa
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
2 eggs
1/2 cup oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup crushed hazelnuts

Mix all the ingredients together and place into a oiled 9x9 inch pan and bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.




No comments:

Post a Comment